Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Doctor Day

On Monday, I vacuumed and cleaned the FMF quickly before it started raining.

Then washed dog beds, vacuumed & mopped the house. It was clean for about 2 hours before the dogs started tracking in mud from the yard.

Contacted doctor offices & made appointment for my knee at 2pm Tuesday; made appointment for hubby Tuesday May 3 at 2:40 for his foot. Bunion-ectomy!

I went to bed early as I did not feel well. My left knee was really hurting. Hubby said that when he came to bed there was already an 1 inch of snow outside! It is spring!

Tuesday went to get lattes and before I could leave, had to shovel off 3 inches of snow off the decks. Did some more laundry, then had to go to appointment.

Took a picture on the way of the snow we received.
snow near Rathdrum

Doctor had blood drawn for tests and recommended an x-ray in CDA. There was no definitive diagnosis. Could be anything from Gout to Osteoarthritis to Cancer. Gave me prescription Naproxen. I picked up hubby's prescription while I was at the pharmacy. Hubby briefly detoured and met me in the parking lot. Quick kiss & he was gone again to work. I went next door to grocery store to get steaks, hamburger & dog cookies.

Came home & unloaded. Hubby arrived home a little later. He went down to shop to work for an hour. Then came back & we loaded dogs up in truck to go to park for a dog walk. Then drove around park to see deer.

No comments: