Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nails

Got my nails done in town this Wednesday morning at 9:30. After I was done, I had intended to head over to the X-ray Imaginging, but it was mobbed. They would not be able to get me in for 3 hours. So I decided to kill some time and met with hubby & Matt Z in Post Falls for a few minutes.

The dogs and I got cheeseburgers at Wendys. Drove to Rathdrum to pick up entries for the 4WD event there at NAPA this weekend. Hubby, son-in-law & friends want to attend. Went to Spirit Lake to pick up Spring surprises for KRN & DeraLee. Then home. Unloaded everything & took a pain pill. Which did not set well on my tummy even tho I ate before taking it.

Hubby came home after work and brought milk. Dogs took a nap waiting for him to get home. They were excited to see him. He went down to shop to work for a while.

No comments: