Sunday, April 10, 2011

CLOUDY Day

Thursday - Went to get lattes. Took dogs for walk. Hubby worked in shop. I cleaned house.

Friday - Got my nails done. Walked Bud & Bit at the Spokane River Centennial Trail near Barker road exit.

Picked up Beebo and took him to visit Mommy at her latte stand on base. Texted KRN "Mommy, come pick me up. I walked to the base from home but then won't let me in the gate without my military dog pass!"
Beebo at AFB Front Gate

KRN was SO surprised. Dropped off custom Red White & Brew Pens, a White T-Shirt, and new punch cards. Took Beebo back home. Picked up parts at A-Star then got cheeseburgers. Went home to the girls.

hubby & KRN at Red White & Brew

Saturday - Took dogs for walk at park. Hubby worked in the shop. I cleaned the FMF. Cut open my knuckle; it would not stop bleeding. Bonked my back on the camper top of the truck when I cleaned out the back of it. Hubby came home at 7:00 and took care of me. Lots of aspirin and went to bed early on heating pads.

Sunday - Made waffles for hubby & dogs. Went to get drinks in SUPER clean FMF! Jen-Bunny's 18th birthday is tomorrow. Dropped off the mixer that KRN borrowed from DeraLee. Came home & cleaned out basement. Put up wooden flag on deck. Also put out deck chairs & pads. I filed all the files in the cabinets. So proud of ourselves. Then we rested for a while. Took dogs for walk in park after it rained. Went to get some misc. groceries at Spirit Lake Millers. Hubby grilled steaks.

No comments: