Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weasel

I woke up suddenly the other night and blurted out a wonderful name for an Espresso stand to my husband. "Brewz ..." and he could not remember the rest. Having taken 2 sleeping pills to rest through the night, I cannot remember what it was I uttered nor the reason for waking. Very odd.

Hubby has been working on me to purchase a new Motorhome. He says that we can write off interest payments on our taxes. Hmmmm.

This past weekend, hubby worked on Saturday and Sunday after dog walks & lattes we met the kids in Post Falls to get samples from the Sweetwater Bakery there. Then took Bud, Bit & Bravo for a walk in Q'emlin Park.

The kids went with us to view Motorhomes at Blue Dog RV, I had to potty at the Outlet Store restroom and had KRN hold all 3 dogs while I went inside. However, the dogs wrapped their leashes around her legs & Lil Bit dashed into the bathroom with me while still on his leash. KRN very nearly had a laughing fit and when I came out of the bathroom, she was still heckling! Everyone was hungry and we went to Applebee's in Spokane Valley. After lunch the kids went errand shopping while we went back to another RV dealer in the Valley to look at more motorhomes.

Got Wendy's cheeseburgers on the way home. Stopped in Rathdrum for groceries. Finally got home to the girls and rewarded them. It was cold & rainy out. Brrr.

On Monday, Jen Bunny was working the latte stand because it is Spring Break. Hubby came home after work with a slight sore throat, his back still hurts and he was chilled to the bone after working in the shop for a couple hours. I bundled him up with blankets & heating pads.

Today (Tuesday) I ordered several customized things for KRN's Espresso Stand. Also wrote a letter to Grandpa L so that he can see pics of her new place & a new vehicle that hubby traded.

No comments: