Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 Inches


5 more inches of snow today. I despair. It will never be spring. Winter has set in with a determination seldom seen.

Angus slept all the way through the night without a potty problem. Hubby got up with her and "B" at 6AM. After Bravo was done pottying, he raced into the house & jumped on bed with me; spraying his wet fur all over as he shook!

I must have fallen back to sleep as the next thing I heard was hubby beating on the door trying to get my attention. He had forgotten his house keys and I had to let him in with our lattes.

He went up to get the used truck (a super deal he says. . .) in the HooDoo Valley; and traded the truck he had for sale.

While he was gone, I had to clean up a "hidden" poop that Angus had left for me. She evacuated near her mattress, then proceed to step in it (remember - she's kinda clumsy!)

When hubby came home he wanted me to bring the Saint Bernard down to show Kevin R. So we bundled up, got her leashed up, and ambled our way down to the dirty shop. Angus got really dirty. She had a bath when she got back to the house.

After getting the mail, shoveling snow, writing letters, and making chicken for dinner it was time time to call it a day.

Hubby called to say that he was home and that Bravo had jumped out of the truck down at the shop. So I went to call for Bee-bo and he was already waiting patiently at the glass door! He tore into the house & was so happy to see all the other dogs. Seeming to be very proud of himself for finding his way down from the shop, he went around wagging his tail, wiggling his body, & kissing all the other dogs! It was adorable to watch.

Earlier in the afternoon before Bravo had left to have fun with the boys, I taught all the dogs to catch dog cookies in mid-air. Isabelle finally mastered this trick! She has been working on it for 4 years now! Maybe having the other dogs around made it easier for her.

No comments: