Saturday, March 07, 2009

Day 2 All Alone

Woke up at the crack of dawn to let all the puppies outside to go potty. It had started snowing. Again. Falling down like a whirlwind. There is already 2 inches outside.

Went back to bed for a while; then Bravo crawled out from underneath the bed (his fort) to come up and snuggle with me & Harriet on the bed. Except he decided that he was going to stretch out between my legs. And push. Hard. I got a cramp in my back from him resting on me like that.

Hubby left a couple messages for me and my phone beeped to wake me later. The temperature had fallen to 60 degrees in the house (brr) as the remote had been turned off (whoops). I snuggled under the comforter with two heavy, warm dogs upon me while I called the hubby. They got to Seattle quite late, dropped off the frame in Elma and then went to Kevin's friends' home to rest for a couple hours. Hubby had a bird-dog sleeping with him during the night. Obviously this dog had remembered him from last year and wanted to be close friends again!

Once the puppies had gotten me up and the house had warmed up a bit, I made bacon & chicken for leftovers.

Then did 45 minutes again on the elliptical while washing dishes. Trying to get into shape again for bike riding this summer. Both the hubby and I miss it a lot.

Typical boring day. Sure hope hubby has fun.

Isabelle & Bravo were soaking up the sun the other day.

This is Izzy resting all by herself.

No comments: