Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not AGAIN!

That darn dog chewed up ANOTHER down comforter on our bed. I am getting very frustrated with him.

He is over his puppy stage; almost a year old. So WHY does he continue to chew & tear everything to bits?

Hubby got quite upset - he rubbed his nose in the comforter and spoke to him in a reprimanding voice. Bee-BO was quite repentant for the balance of the day.

While we loaded up Isabelle & Harriet in the truck to go get lattes, Bee-BO was left behind to sulk in his kennel. His plaintive howlings tore our hearts in two.

The weather ranged from heavy snow, to heavy wet snow, to heavy rain, to heavy wind. By the end of the day, the wind was blowing with a very warm breeze of 40 F degrees.

As I have been gathering family info to insert into Ancestry.com page, I remembered that my father had foisted some famiy pictures onto me when we visited. Digging around in the garage and finding that they had NOT been thrown away (thank goodness), I am now busy sorting them and will have to scan & upload them to computer. Just one more thing to organize in my life.

Hubby thinks that I am preparing myself for "the end"; as many older people will do when they realize that dying is around the corner. I haughtily told him that "my time has not come yet!" so don't get too anxious to find another wife. . .

In other thougths, we will hopefully see Spring soon. It would get very depressing to keep having snow all the way into June like last year!

Tomorow we plan on going to get my nails done in the AM; picking up a few necessities (laundry detergent, milk).

Hubby and his older brother - - -

1 comment:

Theresa said...

When I can figure out how to get our 2-year old dog to stop chewing stuff up, I'll let you know. Ugh, just ugh, I feel for you!