Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Man's Best Friend



Hubby turned into a couch potato-e last night. Angus wriggled over and went to sleep on his feet.

While they were playing before bed, Harriet decided to join in the tug-of-war that was going on between Angus&Bravo. Harry got in the middle of the sock, growling & pulling with the others.

This morning we got up early, but started moving pretty slowly. Hubby rested on the couch for a while as he didn't feel up to par. I think he didn't get enough sleep last night. We finally went to get lattes by 10AM, lazy butts that we are!

I got to clean the house, watch the dogs, do loads of laundry & dishes. At mid afternoon hubby called to say he & Chachi were going over to Montana to a couple auto yards, then to pick up a Min-Mastiff puppy that his friends didn't want anymore. I was apprehensive about another dog, but thought he knew what he was doing. Around 1PM, I went to get the mail. Hubby was still here! I went into the shop to talk to him, and he yelled "April Fools!" So we weren't getting another dog. Darn.

When I walked out to get the mail, I told him we got a letter from the IRS and were being audited. April Fools!

Walked the dogs tonight in the mini blizzard that we are getting. It's snowing again. Probably 3-6 inches before tomorrow morning.

As I am VERY tired, will go to bed early. My Bliss Softening Socks that I ordered came the other day. Along with their Softening Salve, my feet have never been softer. Like a baby's behind! Today the Glamour Gloves arrived by UPS and I am going to lather myself in Salve, then sleep. Nite. Nite.

No comments: