Friday, April 03, 2009

Frickin' Turkeys!


It snowed again this morning- actually snow flurries. Not real snow. So it doesn't count. Really. It doesn't count!

Drove the truck with all the dogs & hubby into town as he had to return his work truck to the service yard. The supervisor got hot under the collar for having the vehicle off-site and wanted it returned. So hubby had to unpack all his personal things out of the vehicle again. . .

We picked up nice warm lattes from Starbucks (yummy). Then went to Fred Meyers grocery for some organic bananas (and other food stuffs).

By 9AM we returned home again. After unpacking groceries & putting them away, I cleaned up the house a bit. It was such a nice day after the snowy beginning that the puppies & I kept the screen door open much of the afternoon. Warmth poured into our house like a regular spring day.

A brief walk with Isabelle, Bravo & Angus down to see the guys working later and to pick up the mail rounded out our wonderful day. I decided to take a nice soak while the puppies had their nap in the late-mid-afternoon. Turning the lights low and sinking into the hot tub with my iPod relaxed all the stress away.

When going to the laundry room after bathtime to put my towels into the washer, I spied FRICKIN' wild turkeys walking through our yard. How neat. Haven't seen or heard these in quite a long time.

Hubby came home later & I shared the pics with him. Went to bed early as I was exhausted.

No comments: