Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mountain Bikes




TUESDAY
Yippee! It's raining and cold here again. But I managed to take the mountain bike and ride it around for a while. So fun.

The kids are out&about with Addison&Kaitlyn today. Visiting friends. Shopping. Eating out.

Greg is working in the shop; I am doing laundry, cleaning house, and cooking/baking. Kelsey wants me to make my "super special fudge". She also wants puppy chow.

So busy. Love, Love, LOVE having the kids here!



The day passed by so quickly. See all the things I got done on my list...


When the kids got home, we had brats, sauerkraut, grillin' bourbon beans, salad, and my special strawberry/banana/yogurt/whipped cream dessert!

Greg had forgotten to fill the propane tank so we had to grille (inside) but that was OK as it was raining and cold outside---



We cranked the stove and sat by the warm fire to eat dinner.



I am busily crocheting a baby blanket for my friend. I think it might be done by Friday.


Watching a few comedy sketches on the computer hooked up to the TV via Kelsey's influence we had fun laughing at the jokes from their favorite comedian.

Tomorrow is an action packed day. I only hope it doesn't 1/rain 2/snow 3/hail 4/apocalypse.

No comments: