Friday, June 27, 2008

Back to Nermal



After dropping M&K off at the airport, we picked up some parts for Greg in Spoky-Jo then came home and cleaned house. I vacuumed, cleaned the floors, washed dishes, and changed bedding on all the beds including the dog’s. And we re-installed the seat cover in the Dodge.

Greg helped me bring the elliptical upstairs again so that I can exercise upstairs watching tv; and I did a bike ride by myself – but the wind was really blowing. Didn’t get a lot of mileage. Also went back to tanning as I realized I was too damn pale in all the pictures we took. If I don't get down a base tan for summer, I'll burn.

It is so depressing to realize there is nobody in the guest bedroom now.

Friday – June 27 2008
Woke up early as Greg was too depressed to sleep and aroused me with his puttering about. The electricity had mysteriously gone off in the middle of the night and stayed off for about 4 hours. Hmmm.

Re-set all the clocks; and the computer. Greg got drinks with the dog; then I went biking for my 14 miles. Greg loaned me his orange vest; and I still need a rear-view mirror for my bike. Think I will get a helmet too, as all these cars on the highway seem intent to hit me~!

It’s 11:00 am; with a temp of 74 degrees F-heading to a high of 84 degrees today.
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday are predicted to be in the high 90s. Summer is FINALLY here! Yippee.

Greg is sharpening the blades on the lawnmower, and wants to go to Kellogg to check out the trade for his truck – so that he can get a new Dodge pickup. We agreed it would be better to consolidate two trucks into one. He doesn’t really NEED both the Dodge & the Dually.

Am waiting for an email from K&M to let us know they got home OK.

We tracked their flights via
www.flightstats.com. It shows the actual airplane in air; has approximate departure & arrival times for the airplanes. Neat.

Those evil demons - Dooney & Bourke - sent me an email showing their new Sweetheart Collection. Ugh. So I will be forced to get one or two of their handbags for the summer. I love those hearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gross Mom! Don't say aroused! BTW - boner.