Monday, June 09, 2008

Ashton Kutcher Came To My House!

SUNDAY 8 JUNE 2008
I swear...I think Ashton Kutcher visited my home the other day.

Matt & Kelsey were spending the day at his grandparents' home celebrating Addison's graduation...they all had gone out for lunch then went home. Matt & the kids decided to play a quick game of basketball. But Matt didn't have his shoes or clothes. So they made a speedy visit to us to pick up his outfit.

In walks Addison. And Kaitlyn. Now. I was just speechless because I swear that Addison could pass for Ashton Kutcher's twin. I literally was stumbling over everything I was saying. Addison is very tall and Kaitlyn is just beautiful.

Rick Green at Organized Doodles got our caricature done. See it here. http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/ We will present the framed artwork to the kids Tuesday or Wednesday night.

MONDAY 9 JUNE 2008
We purchased bicycles for Kelsey & me to use while they are here. She is nearly certain that she will return to stay with us from September through January when Matt is deployed. So the bikes will come in handy for the fall, too.

On Monday after we got the bikes, we ran up to Sandpoint to fetch pictures that I had framed, but the frame shop was closed on Mondays-boo hoo. So we showed the kids around town; coming back it rained. Was very cold.

Matt & Greg put together the new grille that we purchased for the kids. Matt prefers to grille with charcoal. Afterwards, they returned the rent-a-car in Spoky-Jo. Kelsey & I made them dinner. We watched a few shows they had missed over in the UK; then went to bed.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh cool! That's all you have to do to get me to come visit you....

Rick said...

Thanks for the link Holly (Bob?). I appreciate it very much. I look forward to hearing how they react.