Friday, February 08, 2008

I left off on Monday. Sorry. It's difficult to blog on my laptop. I enjoy using my programs that are on the desktop. No word yet on the desktop, so it must have blown up pretty bad.

Greg is off officially from Tuesday. He can't walk on his toe anymore. Surgery is scheduled for next early Wednesday. Under a general anesthesia, the doctor will carve off the calcium deposit on the top of his toe, re-break the toe, then put a steel pin in it to straighten it; then he might put a pin in the heel to align it all. Greg will be off work for the next 6 weeks.

Wednesday, I went to get my hair done in Spoky-Jo while Greg & Isabelle did errands. Quincy (my hairstylist) put a few highlights & lighter color in it since I tend to get very dark in the winter; my hair lightens up in the summer as I spend a lot of time out doors.

Thursday we ran more errands; Greg had an emergency call-out first thing in the morning, then we went into town for his blood test & EKG test for surgery. Greg also had a very late call-out Thursday night up in Hope, Idaho. Long drive; he didn't get home until well past 9PM.

We took the dog into the vet today for a teeth cleaning & toenail clip; they will sedate her and do the cleaning under surgery. Picking her up at 3:30, we will take Augustus in and find out what he is...male/female? then get his shots; and have the doctor look at his tail. Depending upon what he is, we will also discuss surgery to spay/neuter.

Still mailing books out for http://www.paperbackswap.com/; and waiting for the ADSR Race to begin at http://www.ndisb.com/

I also found a great site to adopt a military troop member to support; See www.anysoldier.com

Tootles.

No comments: