Monday, February 04, 2008

paperbackswap.com

Check out http://www.paperbackswap.com/. Tell them hluebner sent you!

This is a great site to list books you don't want anymore, then exchange them with people who have books that you want. You get credit for your list; plus credits when you mail out books to other people. You can also purchase credits. So far, 16 people have requested books I listed. This is great. Almost like getting books for free!

Had to take my desktop computer in for refreshment. So am working on the laptop only.

Also we will buy a new printer as the old one bombed just before we left on vacation.

We went to Spoky-Jo yesterday (I was going to get my hair done, but the stylist forgot they had people coming over for Superbowl Sunday!) so we got some things at Costco, and gifts for Valentine's Day.

My baby was born on Valentine's Day.

So I rescheduled my hair appt for Wednesday.

Greg has to visit the doctor today for analysis of his hammer-toe injury. He has finally decided to have surgery on it.

The sun was shining yesterday and is out again today. We have another storm front moving in Tuesday night the weather channel predicted which is supposed to dump another foot on us.

No comments: