Monday, February 25, 2008

Gonna Kill That Darn Cat




So, Augustus obviously decided that he hated us for taking him to the doctor - and he peed & pooped twice ON OUR BED!

I have now washed all our bedding 3 times to get the cat urine smell out of it. Ugh. It is so bad. Therefore, we confined the little rat to the bathroom until we can get ahold of cleaning everything. We don't want him to make another attempt.

Too bad spring isn't here a little early because I would have booted him outside again. But it decided to snow a little again last night. I despair that spring or summer will ever come. We are locked in a nuclear winter.

Yesterday saw the start of the Amazing Digi Scrappin' Race over at http://www.ndisb.com/. So I stayed up until 1AM to get my LO posted. Today I am trying to post notes on each LO over at the site.

Our race blog, Naughty RedHead Knockouts is http://naughtyredheadknockouts.blogspot.com/ so you can go see our LOs there. I am racing with my daughter, Kelsey.

I am making 15 Bean Soup for Greg. Ham & beans & onions & garlic. Yummy. Also made a whole bunch of chicken tenders.

Please note that my DSL is working, and I am uploading my freebies again. I will endeavour to take time to make more new freebies. See the column at the right for my freebie downloads!

No comments: