Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Walk A Mile In My Shoes

After fixing lunch for the hubby and waving him off to work, the dog & I walked.

While she peters out after 1 mile, I continue on for another 5 miles while Isabelle rests in the truck.

The hubby got off work early so that he could pay his speeding ticket that came in the mail that he totally forgot to tell me about...he received it back on October 31.

After that incident was finished, we had a small dinner of turkey sandwiches. I immediately konked out on the recliner. I dragged myself upstairs, not understanding why I was so exhausted. Thinking that my cold had returned, I slept for about 2 hours. Waking up felt like walking through sludge- I figured that the Tryptophan in the turkey must have lulled me into the Zzzzzzs.

We finished the night out by watching CSI, Criminal Minds, and the late news which predicted SNOW. Doing a quick walk around the deck amidst the falling precipitation, we kissed in the first flakes of the season. Cold tonight.

Tomorrow, I will need to order some final things for the trip; some neat & cute boots, jeans, & a sweater I found in a mail-order catalog; plus a new Dooney & Bourke purse. There are so many things to get ready for the trip.
I miss my mom.

Nite Nite.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Awww, kissing in the first snow is so romantic...

Hugs to you. I miss your mom for you.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww your a romantic! Thats awesome for you you are great at walking. I hate walking alot and it bores me LOL but i also love to run around a track. go figure.