Thursday, November 08, 2007

6 Miles A Day

Here is the weather forecast for the next 5 days. We are obviously into the monsoon season. It's going to be quite a challenge to walk 3-6 miles a day in the mud & muck with the rain coming down, but I will do my best.

Since I have started saving the Victoria's Secret catalog front pages on http://www.flickr.com/ since July 4, 2007- I have received over 50 advertising catalogs. Isn't that a bit excessive? Sometimes, I receive two or three catalogs in the mail in one week! Victoria's Secret advertising budget costs must be exorbitant!

I haven't blogged in over 6 days because I have been recovering from the flu/cold. The symptoms branched out and it came right back again. I believe that hubby and I were just exchanging the same cold, over & over again.

We did manage to go to Wally-Mart on Tuesday night. It was quite an accomplishment dragging myself around the store. Getting a cold can deplete your energy.

I did manage to make another bracelet. Also made one for the baby. She will get it when we see them on the EV! (European Vacation)

Only 32 DAYS! I will seriously countdown from now on!

We leave December 10 on the Amtrak train to take us to Seattle in order to board our plane. We reserved a sleeper car so that we board at 2:15AM, we will be able to sleep on the way. Get up and have a leisurely breakfast in the morning of December 10th, then depart the train at 10:20am...taxi to the hotel to stay overnight, then have ample time to get to the airport on December 11 by 1PM for our flight out at 2PM.

The only sad thing in our whole holiday will be that Isabelle has to stay with our friends, Joanie & Chachi. She will have the Greyhounds & Shorty to play with, but she is really a solitary dog. Hope she does well with them for that period of time.

We still have not received any steel or insulation from the Steel Yard yet. In the meantime, Greg had the guys install his wood stove pipe through the roof in order to heat his shop. I urged him to find other sources of heat, but he decided that since we have an excess of wood & it is a warmer heat than others that he would like this best. He still has propane as a back-up.

No comments: