Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tentative Itinerary


1/Amtrak train to Seattle
2/Fly non-stop Seattle, UStates to London, UK
3/2-3 days in UK with kids
4/Fly London to Resort in Germany
5/Stay for week at Resort
6/Train from Germany to Rome, Italy
7/Train from Rome to Bari
8/Ferry from Bari to Patras, Greece
9/Train from Patras to Athens
10/Fly from Athens to Rome
11/Train from Rome to Paris, France
12/New Year's Eve in Paris!
13/Fly from Paris to London, UK

I purchased Frommer's guides to all the major countries that we will be touring; Kelsey has a guide of Europe by Train.
While I walk 4-6 miles every day...I do not listen to music; instead - I have this chant I do in my head. Sometimes I even say it out loud. "England, France, Germany, Italy, Greece."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo interesting! I just love the visal you have provided today...I know you will have a FUNtastic time!

xashee's corner said...

OMGoodness that sounds incredibly AWESOME!!! looking forward to lotsa pictures too!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Anonymous said...

hahahah thats awesome. I love your chant. You left out Denmark !!! =(