Friday, November 02, 2007

Sandpaper & Acid

Yep. That's what my sore throat feels like. Just exactly as if two pieces of sandpaper were rubbing back & forth. Then, maybe somebody accidentally poured a bottle of acid down my throat. Without vaporizing the sandpaper. Because the sandpaper is too tough to be melted by just acid~


The cold lingers. I growl sexily when I have a sore throat. And am so weak that I can't even climb the stairs without being out of breath.


My head is under so much pressure, I believe it will burst and green snot will fly out to coat the walls.


Nobody around to make chicken noodle soup with dumplings for me or cover me up with a blanket.


I hate colds.
Made some new domino necklaces the other day for Christmas.

One snowman with a cute little dangly snowman bead at the bottom.

The other is a pic of a vintage Santa.










Building pic. All the girts are up and ready for metal. It was just too late when they finished to take pictures. I dragged myself down there to take these, and was panting like a freight train by the time I got back to the house. The metal won't be delivered until Tues/Wed/Thurs.

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Your cold sounds awful! Wish we were closer, i would certainly make you chicken soup AND I would even try the dumplings too! (Handing you a warm blankie) Hope you feel better soon!!!!! HUGS! :)

*~*Jill*~* said...

Bob! Those necklaces are AWESOME! Get more stuff on your ebay site, wouldja?? JB is due back in Canada for another 8 weeks, home for Christmas - then off to China for 3 months. I deserve some sparklies, you are just the lady for the job ;)