Monday, November 12, 2007

Let Me Hear You Say It Now!


After walking 4 miles, I came home and cleaned house on Saturday. Greg worked on the building for a while until it rained.

Chachi had an argument with Joanie, and he thought she ran away to Montana. However, she was just out shopping the whole day. They are now arguing and neither will talk to the other. Joanie says that eventually they will start talking again. Chachi needs to spend more time with her, instead of doing "guy" things all the time. To resolve this, Greg is going to urge Chachi to not come over as much.

Sunday we got lattes, ran into town so that Greg could get more insulation for the building (the guys cut it incorrectly and wasted a major portion) then when we returned home we went for a walk with the dog. Isabelle & hubby ducked out after 1 mile while I continued on for another 4 miles. When I returned home we both picked up garbage around the worksite.

Monday dawned with dark, cloudy, and forbidding skies. The wind blew & the rain fell in torrents. Veteran's Day was dull & depressing. I ran over to Joanie's & we made bracelets.

4:00 found us in Spoky-Jo at my doctor's office. I have lost 16 pounds. But I think I have lost more in inches. Anyway, everything checked out OK.

We got a "Frommer's Paris 2008" travel guide. I will be ordering more like this over the internet for our trip. It is a very informative book, giving architectural details, travel resources, top attractions & restaurants, museums & highlights plus detailed strolling notations. It will be exciting to have the guide when we visit the different attractions to give us the background info!


No comments: