Monday, October 09, 2006

Udpate

Udpate=I am busy working on my recipes for Christmas gift giving.

Thursday the window washers came to clean. Our windows are fresh and bright again. It took them about 2 1/2 hours for the two guys to complete. Meanwhile, Izzy was growling and barking at the same time. I was amazed she was not hoarse (horse?) at the end of the day!

On Sunday the 8th, Leo's kids...Trace and Taylor came to pick up branches in our yard. It is an annual thing and they love to come over. Greg pays them, and I feed them. They had pastries in the morning, along with hot chocolate. Then I bagged up some trail mix for them to eat while they worked. For lunch, I made homemade chili with cheese & onions. Then their father came to pick them up at about 2:00. They will be back over next Sunday as there is still a bunch of stuff they need to clean up. This encounter gives Greg some 1/1 time with BOYS. Since we only had a girl, he interacts with others of his own kind!!!

No comments: