Friday, October 20, 2006

Doin A Cruise

My LO of my Blog banner. I was so happy with the way the design turned out, that I decided to immortalize it.

We picked up the Dually today after it had been detailed. Wow. I have never seen it so clean. We got pictures of it and will put it up on eBay to sell it.

Greg went to another chiropractor appointment today. Then did errands while I stayed at home and worked on LOs, washed my hair, did laundry and caught up on stuff.
Kelsey's "fuck-me boots" came in the mail today...well, we had to go to the post office to pick them up...but they did GET here. So I will send them to her on Monday. To quote my daughter from her last email...

You are the BEST mommy in the WORLD!
P.S. I am also the best MOMMY-In-Law in the whole world. I win, I win!

I also made a LO of a tongue-in-cheek acronymn that the hubby and I adopted about a certain outrageously ridiculous actor. After we had heard an on-air personality make a joke about him, we started talking about it...then came up with the list. We almost peed our pants it got so funny.

Will scrap more tomorrow, vacuum, and make bacon.

No comments: