Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fraggle Rock

Remember the doozers?

I rolled out of bed this morning and IM'd my baby. We turned on the digi-cam then the kids got to talk to me in bed while I was still coughing. Greg had gone for lattes, and when he returned, the kids watched while Greg made Wiener Winks and I made his breakfast sandwich.

Our son was salivating while he watched Greg throw the dough in the air, roll it around the cheese and secure it around the wiener. K&M are going to Switzerland at Thanksgiving and we really will miss them through the holidays.

We are trying to plan to go continent hopping in the fall of 2007.

On Saturday, October 21, Greg worked down at the shop for a couple hours. I should say...he tried to work. But he didn't really do too much and came home after only a little while down there. I cleaned the house & vacuumed. (p-yuck). But the house looks nicer.

Today (Sunday), we picked up the stuff around the yard and secured the area for winter. Cold today...with frost on the deck and truck as Greg had forgotten to put his dually in the garage last night. Today was a balmy high of 60. I filled in the area with pea gravel where the guys had dug up our water-line; also tidied up my walkway.

I scrapped a bit. Greg forced himself onto the couch to relax.

Isabelle has a enormous beef bone that we got a while ago. Greg thawed it out and it is kept out on the deck. Izzy knows to whine, we let her out, then she comes right back in with the bone. After she is done chawing on it for a while, she goes to bed, and we return the bone outside. What a dog. She has also taken to sleeping with her bushings on her bed.

No comments: