Thursday, October 19, 2006

LYING

It is emotionally distressing when one finds that they have been lied to. Whether the liar be a spouse, significiant other, child, relative, friend, or acquaintance.

A certain trust is destroyed within and it takes a while for that emotion to grow.

When I picked up the phone late this afternoon, to my surprise I was talking to one of my Virtual friends. Theresa sounds totally different than I thought she would. But not in a bad way. She has a husky voice that reminds me of whisky and dark smoky bars. Her voice reminds me of a chanteuse singing atop a piano with a young piano player accompanying her.

Today we took the dually into have it detailed (massive accumulation of dog hair!). Then I chauffered Greg to his general medical doctor's appointment. It appears we have been referred to a neurosurgeon. Whether the outcome is injections, drainage, physical therapy or surgery it anybody's guess. Looks like we are in for the long haul.

It rained and *hailed* violently tonight. Quite chilly, but we still managed to do a walk with the dog around the property. Stars in the sky twinkled and the air was bracingly fresh.

No comments: