Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Better Blogger

I will do better at blogging as I have had no enthusiasm to blog lately.

Last weekend, I got an Elliptical machine and have been devoting 1 hour on the bike and about 30 minutes on the elliptical. Hopefully, I will be in better condition by our Christmas party which always takes place at the first of December.

I have been working on altered art. Finished a paperbook scrap album for my daughter that was absolutely beautiful. Then I worked on one for NDISB. The picture at the left shows the final product. This will be a Christmas gift for a friend. I am also working on the annual scrap recipe books. More to come on those later.

I also purchased a tanning bed; my darling husband installed it in the basement and I can tan at my leisure now. No need to make an appointment around their schedule, run into town, and tan for 20 minutes, then come home again. Tan anytime I want now. 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes at night...20 minutes in the afternoon. Whatever. Now I will look like I have just gotten back from a vacation in the islands in the middle of winter!

No comments: