Tuesday, January 16, 2018

NAILS TODAY & NEW MOOSE

WEDNESDAY
JANUARY 17 2018

Hubby could not sleep and was up at 5AM to research how to fix the ice machine on the refrigerator.

Ben got into bed with me, but I told him to get off.

Hubby came back to bed at 7AM. Ben got back into bed with us.

Got up at 9AM.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made lattes. 

Turkeys were already here. Joey cat was outside, watching them.

Hubby took Rice Krispies out to feed them. I cut up the dry apples to put out for them.

Hubby watched Shaun The Sheep.

We drove into Rathdrum and got a Jitterz latte for me.

Then we drove to the Post Falls shop. Hubby called Charles to talk to him about his shop on the property.

At the shop, I got out of the Jeep to drive it home again. I had forgotten that my appointment was not at 1pm, it was at 2PM.

I slipped on black ice just as I rounded the driver's side front bumper. I fell on both knees in the slush and ice. Hubby finally got off the phone and came to help me. Some delivery driver for the shop also arrived and asked if we needed help.

Hubby got me up, but I could barely walk. He went inside the shop to get a milk crate so that I could get back into the Jeep. He was going to take me home.

Drove back home. I took off my soaking, wet, cold clothes and took a bath with Epsom salts.

Hubby had lunch, then left to return to the shop.

I got dressed again, took aspirin

Prior to going to my appointment, I installed the VAVA Dash Cam in the Jeep. I uploaded the App for it. It worked.

 Vava Dash Cam

Went to my appointment in Hayden at Azure Salon with Karen Hicks at 2PM. I arrived there early.

Karen did my nails quite well. Overcharged a little, but it was worth it. Took about an hour to get my nails done.

Nails

After I was done, I went to deposit KR's cell phone check, and hubby's StarTron rebate check at the bank.

Then I picked up cheeseburgers for the dogs, and a salad for me at Wendy's. I drove home.

At home, I did more laundry. Tried to rest. Sat on heating pad. My knees hurt a lot. My left shoulder feels like it is out of socket.

Hubby got home around 6PM.

New set of Moose were here. A Large mother & her smaller, but equally well-fed baby.

We threw out apples for them.

I took another bath. Hubby helped me in and out of the tub.

We watched Happy and more Damnation. Then we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: