Sunday, January 14, 2018

DARK AND DINGY

SUNDAY
JANUARY 14 2018

Got up at 7AM because we could not sleep any longer.

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes.

I went downstairs and fed the cats, (we are now out of cat food), cleaned cat litter, and vacuumed.

Hubby put his foot up and watched his auto shows.

Turkeys were here. They had lots of vegetables outside, some grain, and we put out cheerios cereal.

We loaded the dogs and drove to Spirit Lake for a walk around the school. Assuming that it would have been plowed for students, we found that there was slush everywhere. Walked around the high school and over to the Jr high where we found they were having a church event. Hmmm. Separation of church & state?

Hubby purchased another latte in Spirit Lake. We dropped off the sales tax envelope at the Post Office in Spirit Lake.

Drove home and changed clothes. Hubby got a little snack. We bundled up the dogs. Packed towels and got soap.

Drove to CDA via Hwy 41 because Clagstone is a mess as they won't plow it correctly.

Stopped at the dump to drop off garbage. Then we got a latte for me at Jitterz in Rathdrum. 

We went to the Post Falls shop where I drove the Dodge while hubby shuttled the van to the repair shop.

Drove to  CDA via Seltice. Cars are absolutely terrified going around the roundabout!

Too busy at Winco to stop so we took the dogs to the Car Wash/Dog Wash on Kathleen. Washed them both. Water was tepid warm.

Shopped at Super One in Rathdrum. Drove to see the progress om the new Super One in Athol. Drove home.

Both of us were exhausted.

Unloaded groceries & dogs. Garage was full of water from the 41 degree temperature today.

I took a nap on the couch. We watched Blackadder on the new Roku Channel, Britbox.

I made eggs later because I was hungry.

Then we watched Damnation on TV.

I went downstairs to turn on the Dry Sauna

When I went down to sit in the sauna, I took down eggs & towels. I dropped one box of eggs on the floor going into the bathroom. Hubby helped me clean it up.

Then I dropped my water bottle in the sauna. Hubby helped me clean it up and put the fan on the soaking wet carpet.

I took a shower after sauna.

I did laundry.

Then hubby came down to sit in the sauna. He took a shower afterwards.

We went to bed after watching Archer.

No comments: