Monday, January 15, 2018

VERY SUNNY

MONDAY
1-15-2018
MartinLutherKing DAY

Got up several times in the night to potty. I drank a lot of water yesterday. Maybe Sauna helped?

Then I got up at 8AM when hubby was making eggs for dogs.

The Sun came out about 9AM.

I came down and made lattes.

I did laundry.

Hubby took the vacuum upstairs. Ben's room is a mess because he got a toenail stuck in his comforter and ripped it open. Feathers & stuffing everywhere.

Turkeys were here. Put out apples & Rice Krispies for them.

Katrina came with my new sunglasses on UPS.

I put away laundry. Then I made an eggs because I was hungry. The new apples are hard and not moist.

I worked on bookwork all day.

Watched VERA later.

Hubby left to get vehicles out of the snow at the Blue Shop.

He went over to Earl's shop so that he could talk to him about renting our shop.

Hubby got back at 5:30PM.

He had dinner.

We watched xXx: Return of Xander Cage on Hulu.

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: