Friday, January 12, 2018

EVEN MORE SNOW

FRIDAY
JANUARY 12 2018

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was banging around in the kitchen. He could not sleep. His leg was bothering him.

Hubby made egg breakfast for dogs. I made lattes.

I did laundry & dishes.

Hubby loaded some parts in the Jeep.

We left home at 10:30AM.

Drove to Jitterz in Rathdrum and got me a latte.

Drove to pick up van at Frank's Tire & Auto. Drove van over to Post Falls shop. My hair appointment was at 1PM, but Rachelle texted and said that she could work me in early.

I drove over to Azure Salon. I went in early to get my hair done. Just before I was done at 3PM, KR came to surprise me. She had been giving Plasma and was done, so she came over.

We drove to get fuel for her at Costco and I paid; then we drove her Jeep thru Metro Express car wash.

Drove over to the Post Falls shop to pick up hubby. Then we had dinner at Capone's. Hubby had a Pastrami Sandwich, Hubby had a sampler bitter beer. I had a chicken salad, KR had Hummus with veggie appetizers.

KR drove us back to the shop.

Stopped at Matt Z's and talked to him for a while. Nichole came out to say hi. We picked up the new modem from him.

We drove home.

Picked up mail; nothing but junk.

Then we watched TV for a while. Hubby installed the new Modem. It seemed to work OK.

We went to bed at 10PM when hubby was falling asleep on the couch.

Zim & Wilson came to bed with us and got quite comfortable. Zim has not slept with us for a long time.

We kept talking about the new house while in bed. Then suddenly, both of us were wide awake.

Zim & Wilson were upset that we got up again.

I got up to take a hot bath and work numbers on keeping the house & renting it out.

Hubby watched a Mega Builders show.

We went back to bed at 12:30AM.

No comments: