Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sick & Tired & Fever

MONDAY
November 18 2013

I was sick all day. Just laid around and did nothing.

Hubby came home at 5:30 and took care of me.



TUESDAY
November 19 2013

I was sick all day. Just laid around and did nothing.

Hubby came home at 5:30 and took care of me.


WEDNESDAY
November 20 2013

Woke up at 3AM with 101.6 degree temperature. Took antibiotics. Seemed to help fever and I got some rest.

At 7:30, got up and called Dr to get appt at 11:00. Hubby took me to Dr. We took Bud, Ben & Lil Bit with us.

Dr thought it was some virus and referred me to ER for a blood draw. Took dogs home and dropped them off.

We stopped for lattes in Athol.

Then drove to Kootenai ER. It was busy with lots of disgusting sick people. We sat over by ourselves. Even though the Dr had 40 minutes to call, they had no reference for me and would not check me into the ER. We called the Dr's office again. She said she would check. We decided to leave instead of waiting.

I was feeling better. Got $5 pizzas at Lil Caesar's. Drove home.

Gave dogs pizza.

Maggie went into the vet to get toenails clipped with hubby. She bit the assistant.

I took a nap.

Hubby went down to the shop at 5:30 to meet guy that was to winterize the boat. He charged him an additional $200 (after the $200 we gave him as a discount on boat storage)! WTF? No more discounts for anybody. Asshole.

They were down there until 9:30. Finally came back. Bud & Isabelle had gone with them to help out. Bud was outside the whole time while Isabelle stayed in the heated truck (hubby left it running for her).

While hubby was down at the boat, I vacuumed the house and the upstairs loft. Washed Maggie's pilows because they stank.
 
When hubby returned home, we watched tv and went to bed at 11:00. It was only 14 degrees by the time we went to bed. COLD.

No comments: