Friday, November 15, 2013

BUSY THURSDAY & SNOWY FRIDAY

thursday
11-14-13

Got up and made latte & egg sandwich for breakfast for hubby. He gave ALL the dogs their pills. Remember the pharmacy?

Once he was gone, I took a 2 hour nap on the couch. Too many allergy pills from last night. Then I got up and had LOTS of energy.

I decided to throw open the doors because it got up to 45 degrees today! A veritable heat-wave!

Did the dishes, Did the laundry.

Vacuumed the whole house. Steam cleaned the floors. Washed dog beds. Washed blankets.

Took all the dogs down with me to get mail. Tied Ben & Bit up by the plow Bronco so I could walk out and get mail. The mail lady saw me coming and gave me a dirty look. What is WRONG with her? Anyway, instead of handing me the mail, she jammed it in the mailbox when I was only 2 feet from her. Then she slammed the mail door shut & took off while spinning her Jeep Cherokee tires. Wow. Rude. I even smiled and said Hi to her but got no response in return. Cheer up, lady!

I also made more bacon for hubby's sandwiches.

I also was looking at the Equipment Agreement we have with DirecTV. Hubby talked me into paying $ per month so that we could replace the remote that does not work every once in a while instead of plopping out $65 each time we need a new one. The Equipment Agreement gives you a new replacement every 2 years on stuff, so I ordered the new TIVO HD DVR. Arranged for installation on Monday.

Hubby came home at 5:30 with honey for me from Walmart. I do NOT like the honey that we bought at Winco. I will use it for making treats instead of adding it to my tea.

Bud & Izzy went down to the shop with hubby while he worked down there for a couple hours. Bud came running back early.

Izzy was frozen when they got home at 9:00. She sat by the fire for the rest of the night.

We went to bed at 11:00. Izzy got up with hubby at 2:00am to go potty. This HAS to stop.


friday
11-15-13

got up and made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. dogs had their omelette with their pills.

i did laundry & dishes.


No comments: