Friday, November 22, 2013

Colder Than Before

FRIDAY
November 22, 2013

Only 12 degrees when we got up this morning. It is even colder.

Isabelle got up at 2:00 to go outside. I was tired, but let her out. She really needs to go out before we go to bed.

I got up at 6:30 and made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby.

Kootenai Electric pulled into the road across the street & left their truck running. The dogs went nuts and started barking as it sat running where it was parked - which I'm pretty sure is against OSHA regulations.

The KE sub-contractor came to the door later and told me they were cutting down trees. I asked him not to cut down the big one right under the lines as we want to move it in the spring. He marked it with orange tape.

I did dishes & laundry. I made more Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels for KRN so we can take it over to them this weekend.

 Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels

Made lots of candy for kids & hubby to take to work.

 Rice Krispy Marshmallow treats

Brad's Balls aka No Bake Energy Bites

Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn

Made Stuffed Peppers for hubby

Hubby came home at 5:30 after picking up milk, cheese, eggs, & bread at Walmart.




Lil Bit sleeping with his favorite girl, Maggie.

No comments: