Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cloudy Wednesday

WEDNESDAY
November 13, 2013

Got up and made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. Also made omelette for dogs.

I did the juice/ tea cleanse today because my stomach has been too upset by eating food lately.

After hubby left, I fell asleep on the couch for an hour.

Did dishes and laundry. Vacuumed. Went outside to pick up dog poo.

We heard a huge helicopter go directly over the house around 2:00, but could not see it because it was SO CLOUDY and depressing again today.

Hubby came home at 6:30 & brought me home the CHI ARC that I wanted for curling my hair. It works pretty well.



Hubby took Bud & Izzy to the shop with him. Bud gets to play shop dog. Izzy stays in the truck. Hope she does not get too cold.

He also took down treats for the guys.


No comments: