Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FORGETTING TO POST

SATURDAY
November 23

Took dogs for walk with hubby in Farragut.

Got my nails done with Rhonda at her new shop Salon 41. Took Ben, left Bud with hubby at the shop. Isabelle already in the Excursion down at the shop. After my appointment, I picked up burgers at Mcdonalds for dogs. Picked up pizzas at Pizza Hut in Rathdrum.


SUNDAY
November 24

Took dogs for walk with hubby in Farragut.

Started to drive over to Spokane with dogs. Had to return home because hubby forgot his parts to take to CN Diesel.

Stopped at CN Diesel to drop off parts. Talked to Tom.

Stopped at Walgreens to get cream for my DRY thumb.

Got lattes at place in front of hardware store in Post Falls.

Went over to kids in Cheney. Stopped to get drinks from new girl Kelsi at Red White & Brew.
I washed my hair because KRN talked me into doing it; then she curled my hair & help me put on false eyelashes. False eyelashes are dumb & felt funny.

KRN took our Xmas picture. I look horrible. No matter.

Xmas Card 2013

Had dinner with kids at Longhorn BBQ. Then we drove home.

Too tired to wash Excursion; too tired to get groceries.

Went to bed early. Nothing on TV.


MONDAY
November 25

Started diet today. I looked at Xmas pictures & barfed. Way too fat.

I was tired and slept in the morning. Then did dishes & laundry.

I ordered Xmas postcards from Moo.

Hubby came home and ran down to shop to help Larry for a while. Then he came & got me; we took Bud & Ben with us to get groceries at Super One in Rathdrum. They were griding the floor back by the meat department. Not very good to do around customers & food.

Store was also not taking credit or debit because of a digital hacker stole credit card info. Hubby had to pay cash.

Isabelle up at 2AM to go potty. Ben up at 3&4AM to bark. No sleep tonight.

TUESDAY
November 26

I was again tired and did not feel up-to-par. Took a nap on the couch.

My clothing came from Victoria's Secret & Old Navy.

Put the turkey in to thaw in the basement sink.

Two deer came to feed tonight at 4:30.

Hubby did not feel well when he came home tonight. Had caught a chill. Could not get warm. I turned heat up really high; Turned on a heated blanket to wrap him in on the couch.

Went to bed early 10:00.

Ben up barking during the night around 2&3AM.



WEDNESDAY
November 27

I got up and started working on cleaning the house.

Did the dishes & laundry. Fed the fish & deer & birds & squirrels.

Cleaned the countertops & dog door.

Vacuumed & Waxed the floors.

Set out all the food on the counter for dinner tomorrow.

Set the table for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Thanksgiving Table 2013


No comments: