Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Too Early

WEDNESDAY
October 16, 2013

Got up this morning at 5:30 to make breakfast & latte for hubby. It was SO dark. Dogs were confused because they did not understand why we were up so early! None of them wanted to get up.

Hubby had to pick up a co-worker that was dropping his truck off at CN Diesel at 6:30.

Before he left, hubby had to empty the catch bucket in the basement for the fish. He has to modify the filtration bucket because it is leaking and since it is inside, we cannot let it leak out now.

After hubby left, I was exhausted and went back to sleep on the couch. Slept until 9:00. It was very cold outside, so I had the fireplace blasting. It was very nice & comfy.

It finally warmed up to 45 by 11:45AM.

I made Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels.

Went down to get the mail with Bud & Isabelle. My new Levi jeans had come via USPS.

While I was outside, I fed the deer.

The birdseed was still full, so it did not require anymore. I wonder if my little Chickadees have started migrating?

Dave came by to work on the deck again at 4:15. The dogs had fun barking at him.







No comments: