Friday, October 11, 2013

DRY FRIDAY

FRIDAY
October 11, 2013

Got up and made breakfast & latte for hubby. Made omelette for puppies. Bravo was excited to get a sample of ham.

I was too sick to drive Bravo to Groomer, so I called and canceled. I fed the deer, fed the fish.

Did laundry & dishes.

It was cold, frost covered everything and there was fog everywhere. Hubby left for work. I took a nap in front of the fireplace. Cramps & diarrhea again.

There was no rain today; it was dry and the sun actually came out. I got a great photo of my Fire Bush.

Burning Bush


Gave dogs their bones to chew on; gave them something to do.

Bravo growls

Maggie Slurps

Lil Bit hogs 2 bones

 Ben is intent

A pillow cover that I had ordered for KRN's Xmas present came today in the USPS mail. Bud came with me down to the mailbox. He was excited to run.

Dave came and worked on the deck from 3:50 to 6:30.

Hubby came home with another boat. He went down to shop to work at 6:30. Took Bud & Isabelle with him.




No comments: