Friday, October 04, 2013

Frost & 28 Degrees

FRIDAY
October 4

We covered up the fish last night because there were freeze warnings on the weather predictions last night.

Woke up to frost on everything and 28 degrees. We really need to get the fish inside this weekend.

Dogs take their early morning nap. It is still quite chilly outside so I have the fireplace roaring.

Maggie in the corner, Lil Bit & Ben on the couch

Two deer were here very early this morning. All the deer food was gone, so they ate the spillage. I wish they were a bit less afraid so I could go out and re-fill it for them...

Made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby.

KRN called me later to let me know that she had a Meth Lab RV parked in her parking lot this morning. She had to call the cops so they could clear them out before she opened for business.

I fed the fish & fed the deer, washed my hair.


Lil Bit on his Prince Bed

 Ben sleeps in the Sun

Later this afternoon, I made a Chicken Crockpot. Chicken Breasts, Onions, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup, Flour & Cornstarch. Then I made Long Grain & Wild Rice to put the chicken on. It SMELLS so good.
Chicken in Crockpot

Went down to the big grey shop with Bud, Izzy, and Maggie. Unlocked it so that Hippie Mike could put his trailer in it.

Hubby came home and had some Crockpot Chicken. He said it was very good. Then he took some down in a tin to feed #3 who was working at the shop. Hubby came back around 9:30 from the shop with Bud & Izzy.

We went to bed at 11:30. I was exhausted.

No comments: