Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FIRST SNOW 2013 & Icy COLD Morning

MONDAY
October 28, 2013

We woke up to the first snow here. Just a sprinkling. However, the wind was blowing all day long. Trees were down all over. Lots of broken branches were down. Thank goodness the electricity stayed on here all day.

Got up and made hubby his latte (we have already started with eggnog) and egg sandwich. Dogs got their pills along with an omelette.

Drove the car down later to get the mail. It was too cold to bike or walk down.

Dogs were depressed. They slept most of the day. Isabelle has been sleeping in the back room all day now because she hurts too much to go upstairs.

I did laundry & dishes. Vacuumed with my new vacuum.

Hubby came home at 6:30. He got to rest all night on the couch. He was very tired. Watched HIMYM and new show The Blacklist. I was exhausted when we went to bed at 11:00.




TUESDAY
October 29, 2013

By the time hubby woke up late at 7:07, it was past time to make his breakfast sandwich & latte. He had to rush to get ready for work.

It was 26 degrees this morning. Brrr.

After hubby left, I had to make eggs for dogs as Lil Bit kept up the "dancing bear" routine along with begging. They were finally happy after I made breakfast for them.

I did laundry & dishes. Fed the deer. Gave the last of the bird food to the birds. Went down to get mail with Isabelle. She fell again when she walked up the steps.

Our shitty ass crappy neighbors are shooting AGAIN. Go to hell, freaks. It would not be bad if they just shot once or twice, but to keep it up for HOURS. It drives me insane. The dogs are all freaked out. Go to the damn shooting range, fuckers!


WEDNESDAY
October 30, 2013

I was unable to get up and make breakfast. I had BPPV dizziness again. I have not had this for a while and it is depressing that it has started again.

I stayed in a chair and tried to keep from throwing up all day.

After hubby came home, unloaded deer food, and had a little dinner, he said he needed parts in Athol. So we got milk, filled my FMF with gasoline and got the parts from the guy. Bud & Ben came with us. I dropped hubby off at the shop and then came home.

Hubby came home around midnight.

No comments: