Saturday, October 12, 2013

COLD & beautiful Saturday / Busy Day Sunday

SATURDAY
October 12, 2013

Only 28 when we got up this morning. Brrr.

Hubby refused to go to bed until midnight last night, so we slept in until 8:30. I got up and made breakfast & latte; made extra eggs for dogs because Beebo is staying with us while kids are in Texas.

We took the dogs for a walk in the park. Down the road to the Brig Museum. On the way back, we ran into a couple that nicely stopped for us while we loaded dogs back into the truck. TOO MANY DOGS!

Came home and hubby went down to shop to work by himself. He took Bud & Izzy with him.

I did laundry & dishes. Put up fall decor. Fed the fish & deer. Put out more bird food.

I took down contract for Pontoon boat and ran into lady. Chachi was there and said hello. He was driving his half/track.

Then I went back with Maggie & Ben because Chachi has not see the dogs since Ben got big... Chachi said they are up to 4 dogs again.

Ben sleeps on my chair

Bravo is watching the door

I researched things to do this month online. Hubby said he needs to get out of the house.

I purchased tickets for several shows in CDA so that we can attend. I am still debating whether or not I want to waste the money for Scareywood. Maybe not. Too cold and I don't want to ride any amusement rides at night.

Lil Bit naps between my legs


Hubby came home at 7:00. I made Stew & grilled cheese sandwich for his dinner. We watched a new TV show - The BlackList. It was good.

Went to bed at 11:00.


SUNDAY
October 13, 2013

Got up and made breakfast and latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

We walked dogs in park. Then came home after a brief drive thru Bayview.

It was wonderfully sunny out today.

Got to work around the house about 11:00. Drained & cleaned fish tank. Dragged fish tank to the basement. Filled fish tank & put fish back in. Got all the plants put down below on the front porch under the deck. Dragged all the chairs from outside on to the front porch. Put all the lawnmowers in storage.

We finally finished everything by 2:00. Hubby came inside and started to grille up his steaks.

Bravo had gone swimming in the gross pond while we were outside and I had to fill the tub and wash him. I got soaking wet and had to take everything off because I got a chill.

Hubby helped wash & rinse Bravo with me. After Bravo had dried off a bit on the deck in the sun, I had to brush all the wet & shedding hair off him. He was not too happy about being brushed. He even nipped me a little.

We were both exhausted by the time we were sitting down. Nothing to watch on tv. We watched The Good Wife and went to bed.



No comments: