Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sweet Easter Sunday

EASTER SUNDAY

I think that this is the first year that hubby has not hidden eggs for me to find. He suggested egg dyeing a week ago, but we both forgot about it!

Got up and made him a latte & egg sandwich. He gave the dogs their pills with the leftovers.

Then we took the dogs to Farragut Park for a nice walk on a different path. Lots of people in the park. We drove down to the dock to check out the water. Wonderful, blue, and calm. Would have been nice to take the boat out already!

We came back and unloaded dogs. Started on cleaning up outside. I picked up Izzy poop in the front yard.

I also walked the property line on the front by the highway and picked up 6 bags of garbage. People are disgusting pigs.

We both picked up extension cords and took down Xmas lights, deers, and snowman. Hubby took down the fucking deer & put up the birdhouses. Put out the summer rocking chairs on the back deck.

I think I might bundle up ALL the lights for KRN's yard sale & sell them. Take lights off trees. It is getting too expensive; almost $300 for December & $300 January electricity bill. Maybe just purchase a couple strings of LEDs for this December to put around the garage? Much cheaper & just as pretty. I am getting tired of the expense and the work to put up all the lights along with the extension cords.

Afterwards, hubby made himself lunch and I had a tea. Hubby watched TV. We ordered Les Miserables on pay-per-view.


No comments: