Friday, March 01, 2013

Remedial KNITTING

FRIDAY

Made breakfast for hubby. Egg sandwich & then gave leftovers to dogs.

Our espresso machine is still in the repair shop.

I got the pills paid this morning which is a great relief. Then addressed the sympathy card to our Propane company because our propane delivery guy recently passed away. Bob was so sweet and nice. He always smiled when he came for deliveries & stayed around to chat for a while. I am so sorry that the last time I saw him that I did not hug him.

At 12:30 Bud, Ben and Lil Bit came with me to knitting class. Lil Bit was not supposed to come with us, but he escaped out the door and I was too much of a big softie to take him in the house again. So he came with us.

I felt like an idiot at the knitting class. Learning was very difficult for me. All the other ladies cast on very fast & knitted very well. I kept having the teachers come over to help me. I will have to practice lots this week.

The puppies in the car were very grateful to see me. Lil Bit licked me a lot when I got in the car.

Left there at 3:00 and drove to Rathdrum for cheeseburgers. Then home & fed dogs.

Hubby came home at 5:15 and then went down to the shop for work.




No comments: