Wednesday, March 06, 2013

TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

TUESDAY

The sun was shining and it was a wonderful day. All the dogs took their turn sleeping on the deck and soaking up the sunshine.

I did not make a sandwich for hubby as I was awake at 2AM with Ben after he jumped on the bed. I went to sleep with Maggie, but could not fall back to sleep. Exhaustion is pouring out of my body.

The dishwasher broke. We ordered new parts when hubby came home.

Banana Bread


Most of the day was spent working on practice knitting.

Delivered a truck to town with hubby. On the way back we stopped in Rathdrum to get cheeseburgers for dogs.

We were both exhausted and went to bed at 8:30pm.


WEDNESDAY

Again, I did not make sandwich for hubby. Another sleepless night after 2AM.

Washing dishes by hand sucks. Fed Ex delivered parts for washer. UPS delivered hubby's new tools.

I made no-bake cookies for hubby to take with him to Puyallup Swap Meet this weekend.


No comments: