Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just Another Tuesday

MONDAY

I made egg sandwich for hubby & gave the rest of the eggs to the dogs.

Knitted today. Almost done with scarf.

Dogs continued to learn how to use the new doggy door. It was cold out today and I had to turn the heat on. Where did Spring go?

When hubby came home, we loaded up Ben, Bud & Maggie and drove into Hayden to shop at Walmart. Then we washed the Xcursion and got burgers at Wendy's. The girls at Wendy's were happy to see the dogs.

Came home and unloaded groceries. Lil Bit was very upset that we had left him alone with Isabelle. We fed them cheeseburgers and watched TV.

Went to bed at 11:00.


TUESDAY

Made egg sandwich for hubby and dogs got the rest along with their morning pills. Isabelle is still doing really well with her painkillers & arthritis medication.

It was severely cold this morning with ice & a light covering of snow on the deck.

I did laundry & dishes. Vacuumed.

Finished KRN's blue & white knit scarf. Very pretty. I will have to get pictures of her when she is wearing it so that I can share it here.

I tried to start on knitting a baby blanket, but the yarn that I have is very soft & unravels; so it is not a yarn that I want to learn beginning knitting stitches.

Instead, I started crocheting a baby blanket with the yarn. I really need to get more in a different color to finish.

The guys from Clear Blue Window Cleaning came out to give me an estimate on the windows. They really loved Ben. Ben loves everybody & is such a happy dog.

I scheduled the window cleaners to come out on Friday to clean.

Hubby came home at 5:30 and we went to the park with the dogs for a walk. There were deer in the big field and the dogs had smelled them, so our walk was VERY fast paced because they wanted to find those deer!

On the way home, we saw that a small truck had hit & killed a young doe on the traffic circle. Very sad. Then we saw some Boxers running wild thru the woods. Very worrying. Hope they find their way home.

Hubby had to meet a guy at the shop at 6:30.

No comments: