Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bugs, Rain & Clouds

Sunday
Both of us were sick with a low-grade fever and body aches. So we pretty much stayed at home, dozing on the couch - swallowing aspirins.

Monday
I was still pretty much out of it, even tho hubby managed to go to work. Felt like a zombie all day.

Tuesday
Back in the groove. Must have been a 24 hour bug. However, it rained with dark, dingy clouds hanging in the sky all day. I did my 15 miles in the basement gym.

Wednesday
Again, rain & dark clouds. Getting my hair done today over in Spoky-Jo. Since hubby started work early today, he will be off in time to come with me. So maybe we can catch a movie.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Dude!! I had the same symptoms, but mine started on Saturday. Maybe you caught it from me. I was a useless on Monday but am feeling human today, but the cough won't go away. Make it stop so I can sleep, please!