Thursday, July 10, 2008

So Much


So much to do. So little time.

By the time I get up at 6am; make breakfast & pack a lunch for hubby; then bike for 1 1/2 or 2 hours; I return home to suntan for 20 minutes; then outside to enjoy the wonderful summer weather by picking up pinecones; gardening; mowing; then back inside to work on my quilt for a while; plus work out on the elliptical; clean house which includes doing laundry & dishes. By which time somewhere in there, hubby returns home - and we have dinner. Then I fall exhausted into bed. And I mean DEAD exhausted. Where does the day go?

Yes, Theresa, I am feeling so G.U.I.L.T.Y. about not getting back to scrapping yet. I will try to make it over to the scrapbook stores this week. Gee only 1 day left of this week! Anyway, I was enthused again over Shawna's LOs and finally was looking at her pics on SLIDE. She has one she did about ME! It's called KINDNESS. What a sweetie.

Kindness by Shawna Clingerman


My biking overall total was dismal for the 2nd week as there was too much wind. The headwind defeats me, so I bike downstairs, instead. Today begins the 3rd week I have been biking everyday.

Lost track of Greg's dad yesterday. Friends of his called our home looking for him. He was playing possum and wasn't picking up his home phone or his cell. In a panic, we tried contacting him and after many hours finally got to talk to him. He is OK, at home. Greg scolded him and told him "Mister - You are going to be on a curfew from now on..." and Marv in his funny I Will Not Be Told What To Do voice replied, "I don't need a curfew!"

Other than that, Life has been pretty boring.

Greg is getting a car ready to take to the Spoky Automotive Swap Meet this weekend.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Awww, our very own shawna made a LO about you!! that's so sweet and so cute! Yay you! Now, let's see what YOU do. Take a break from the quilting and scrap a page about the kids' visit. Put down the needle and step away from the fabric... and no one gets hurt.

Ernie said...

Don't let Theresa make you feel guilty!