Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hoping

Hoping to get it all done in time. Of course, my wonderful husband always leaves everything to the last minute.

Somehow, on Memorial Day - a HOLIDAY - everybody decided to stop and bother Greg. With his mind so discombobulated on several different subjects at once, he got so confused that he started to cut into the base of the shower stall and almost ruined it before Chad stopped him. Greg started swearing up a storm at himself...knowing that he had done something wrong. The part that he was trying to insert by cutting up the stall - was actually supposed to be installed from the bottom - then the stall installed above it - then a top cover put over for the drain.

See Chad at work ---->

We had several loads for the dump; a load for donation; and I was able to get a lot of things organized in the closets.

The basement is a stinkin' mess with sawdust everywhere. I think I even have sawdust in my ears! SEVEN days and the kids will be here. I am ready to tear my hair out. I already busted all my fingernails off, so I will have to hurry over to the manicurist for a massive repair job.

Greg is at the foot doctor (again) while I am staying home waiting for the window cleaners to arrive. After he gets done at the doctor's office he is going to pick up a couple things for the shower to finish it; door handles, and the necessary materials for the pond.
I. AM. GOING. TO. FINISH. THE. POND. THIS. YEAR.

No comments: