Sunday, May 25, 2008

Countdown Continues



The countdown continues and I am beginning to get very nervous now.

I have to fight Greg on everything that needs to be done around here and he doesn't seem to realize that there is an urgency about needing things finished.

Is it just MY husband or is it ALL men that have such an attitude. Right now, he is playing around outside in the burn pile rather than come inside to do the million and one things that need to be done.

If I just push down the frustration...maybe I'll be OK. Maybe not.

Perhaps we should just rent a room for the kids in town, so that none of this needs to be done. Or worried about.

3 comments:

*~*Jill*~* said...

do NOT rent a room - the kids will completely get it if things are done. Really? WAY more important to spend time with the mom, than to have a perfect room (trust me on such things, k?)


I think it's ALL husbands. Really.

Anonymous said...

We will be happy with a couple of sleeping bags and an air mattress, so don't stress so much! We will just be happy to be home & off a plane!
Be seein' you in a week now!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO - the call of the burn pile is just too much to resist for anyone who is male- you can't fight these things :))

YAY that your daughter is coming!!! I know it will be perfect no matter what you get done!