Friday, May 02, 2008

Has It Really Been That Long?



I thought that I had blogged yesterday, but it seems that nothing is on here. Really, I should be noting the exciting things of my life!

But nothing exciting happens anymore. Life just seems to be plodding away.

Greg was helping Joe yesterday to move the equipment to our property so they can start on our drive.

This is the new Forklift!

Earl was over yesterday to tune up the Forklift and we had to get a new battery.

I cleaned house, did laundry, walked the dog & relaxed.

Yesterday, our best friends had to put their Greyhound - Fargo - down as he was suffering from advanced cancer in his hip. The operation to diagnose had been last week and he had been in lots of pain ever since. After a night of intense agony, where they had to give him lots of medication, they finally made the decision. Fargo can now run in doggy heaven to his heart's content. Love you, boy!

Today we were supposed to pick up the chipper/shredder, but they didn't have it ready; we will get it on Monday so I can clean up the yard of all the piles of branches.

While at Wally-World, I saw an old friend that I used to work with at the State of I-dah-hoe. She was happy to see me and suggested we meet for lunch next week. That might be exciting!

No comments: