Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Want That - - -

yes.
yes.
YES.
I just SO want to be reminded of the days when I served in the CIA.
So this coat would be perfect.

Nobody will recognize me in Europe from the days when I was a spy/agent.

This would be awesome for the EV!

More work on the building. Only a few more days for trusses, then up goes the metal.

Greg already bought man-doors. But I think he forgot the hardware for the door knobs & deadbolts.

I bought this nifty-neat-keen & cool video monitoring system. When the building is finished we will install it. Then we can pull the monitoring up on an on-line website to see what it is filming. So fun.

My cold continues to bog me down. I was unable to walk today and even going up and down the stairs winded me!

I have been throwing our filing into the file cabinet drawer. It has gotten out of hand. This is not like me as I usually like to file stuff as soon as we get something. Bills, receipts, etc. It is mind boggling how much accumulates in 2 weeks.
Lots of paperwork to file from building receipts. Ugh. I do not look forward to this.

Since the weather temperature has been dropping lately, we have been using the fireplace more often. Isabelle now comes down and spends most of the night in front of the fire, warming her big belly. She brought her squeaky bunny down with her tonight. What a smart dog.

No comments: