Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Since You Been Gone-

Joanie had the day off on Monday, October 8 for Columbus Day. So we got together and beaded. I walked down to her house with the dog. After we were done, I walked back. It is 2 1/2 miles to their home one-way. I need to get into shape for our European Vacation. Hereinafter which will be referred to as EV.

So I am now walking 3-6 miles per day. Mostly 6 miles. I walk 3 miles in the morning and 3 miles at night.

Our DSL was officially installed as of October 13; but it was up and running by October 15 as promised. Yippee. I have Internet at speeds of the interstate and not the back road with the horse & buggy as Ernie quoted over at NDISB. Hopefully, this situation will continue as stated and I will have no further problems with my Internet Service Provider. But life is never as one anticipates and nothing is perfect forever.

Busily putting together more Domino Necklaces, I finally finished and was ready to take them to my hairdressers on Sunday night, October 14. Joanie also contributed several necklaces & earring sets. If they don't sell, we will probably put them on ETSY.COM. I will keep you updated.

So I had my doctor's appt in Spoky-Jo at 3PM on Monday, then went to the Glamour Photo Party at the hairdressers. It was fun. My pics didn't all come out fabulous, but I was satisifed for now. I would like to go back and do it again as I would be more relaxed next time.

Our weather in the area looks like this.


The site pad is still not finished as our dirt work contractor will only work on it on the weekend. Reminder to self...do not ever have friends do work as trades. Greg will not be able to finish the building by himself and will now be forced to hire a contractor to get it completed before winter & snow sets in too deeply. We only have 55 days before our EV.

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Wow. Not only are you speedier now but you're Super-Blogger again!

Yay!

Melany :)

P.S. There was no time for games at the shower since there was so much awesome food to eat!